Our Mission Statement
Chris Riggins Construction, Inc. will provide every client with time tested building practices, employing the very best craftspeople in our industry while also integrating the latest technology to help keep our projects running smoothly, keep our lines of communication with our clients open and provide our customers with a finished product that their families will enjoy for years to come.
About Chris Riggins Construction
When it comes to your home, never settle for anything less than the very best.
We are a family operated remodeling contractor located in Orange County, California. We are experts in residential design/build remodeling.
We believe in providing our customers with high-quality building services and exceptional customer service. Our team specializes in traditional concepts with an innovative twist in residential design and construction.
Before we take on your project, we’ll consider every aspect of the job and develop a plan to keep construction on schedule and within your budget. Our aim is to identify potential problems and use only the most effective solutions that will meet your needs.
Every Project Includes:
- Detailed Proposal: You will never be in the dark about what to expect.
- Owner On-site: Chris and/or one of our project managers are constantly on site and very hands on. You will never be left feeling like your project has been forgotten.
- Personal Care: Individual attention on a daily basis from start to finish.
- Custom Designs: Many designs to choose from including modern, classic, retro, traditional and more.
- Choice Materials: We allow only the best building materials to be used on our projects.
- Reliable Deadlines: You will be given a written timeline before we start and it will be followed and updated as needed throughout the project. You will always know what to expect next.
- Quality Work: Chris and his team aim for only the highest quality craftsmanship.
Our founder and CEO, Chris Riggins, was passionate about construction at a young age, and still loves to build. In 2006, Chris began to build a company around his personal values, including a sharp attention to detail and his belief in honest, old-fashioned hard work.
Ten years later, with the help of a talented and experienced team of trades people and craftsmen, that dream has become a reality and continues to grow with every project completed.