Kitchen Remodeling in Orange County
Creating the perfect kitchen remodel is not unlike creating a culinary masterpiece. Both require an experienced professional leading the project, proper ingredients, and advanced knowledge of how to prepare and execute the recipe in an aesthetically pleasing manner.
Chris Riggins Construction’s experienced design-build team applies the same principles used in creating great cuisine to our kitchen remodeling process. Our skilled project managers work hand-in-hand with clients from start-to-finish, helping them select the proper ingredients, like flooring, kitchen countertops, cabinets, and appliances to match the specific needs of each project. In many cases, the kitchen is the space where families spend the majority of their time. Regardless of whether it’s preparing the families’ daily meals, helping kids with afterschool homework, or hosting game nights, our team excels in manifesting clients’ unique visions for their kitchen remodeling projects.
What to consider when remodeling your kitchen:
Before even thinking about flooring, appliances or cabinetry, you need to establish goals for your kitchen remodeling project, like:
- Size: How much space can you add to your kitchen layout? Will you need to knock down any walls or add additional space to your home? is there room for an island or prep sink? Is there room to add an island or a prep sink? Where can you accommodate additional storage?
- Existing layout: Are your doors and windows where you want them? Are you locked-in to your existing layout? How can you most efficiently modify your existing space to accommodate your specific needs?
- Infrastructure: Are the “guts” of your kitchen able to accommodate your desired updated appliances or lighting fixtures you would ideally feature in your completed kitchen remodeling project?
Like any room in your home, your kitchen should be a reflection of your lifestyle. The kitchen needs to be able to accommodate your cooking needs, provide ample storage and the appropriate space for dining, and match the look-and-feel of the other rooms in your home. Based upon your specific needs, like: workflow and how you move in the space, appliance layout, and overall efficiency, our designers will help you create a plan that embodies your vision for the finished kitchen remodeling project.
Benefits of Kitchen Remodeling
The aesthetic benefits of a kitchen remodeling project are only the beginning. Beyond the updated look and feel of the space, kitchen remodeling projects add value to your home, like:
- Enhanced functionality: a completed kitchen remodeling project should make cooking easy and more efficient.
- Reduced energy costs: updating appliances not only avails homeowners access to more efficient kitchen tools, but also reduced energy costs.
- Eco-friendliness: Replacing your existing fixtures with more sustainable alternatives not only help you save on your energy bill, but reduce your carbon footprint.
- Enhancements to comfort and safety: certain add-on’s, like kitchen islands, may render your kitchen as a more comfortable and safe place to work. They can also help you reduce clutter and keep tools like sharp knives and mandolins hidden from children.
- Increases to overall value: kitchen remodeling projects are a great way for clients to increase the value of their homes, not only in terms of efficiency, but also in resale value.
Kitchen remodeling can be a very stressful and complex undertaking. As such, you should definitely consider working with an experienced and trusted kitchen remodeling company, like the design-build team at Chris Riggins Construction. We work with our clients hand-in-hand and scrutinize every detail to ensure our finished kitchen remodeling projects match our clients exact specifications. Contact us today and let us bring the vision for your dream kitchen to life!