A premier millwork and cabinetry providers in Orange County is seeking a full-time AutoCAD Drafter with drafting/millwork experience and at least 2 years of RECENT microvellum experience. Candidate will need to be available for in-person work at our workshop in Orange County, CA .
The AutoCAD Drafter must be familiar with woodworking technology (CNC, edge banding, doweling, clamps, etc) and woodworking software in order to:
- Draft shop drawings in AutoCAD
- Perform accurate material takeoffs
- Prepare buyout reports for purchasing
- Control project variables, manage materials and libraries, and adjust for any custom tooling, nesting, labeling, etc.
- Minimum 3 years of AutoCAD drafting experience
- Minimum 2 years of microvellum experience
- Shop floor and/or Installation experience is preferred
- Must be able to read and understand architectural drawings/specifications
- Thorough knowledge of AWI Quality Standards