Residential Interior Designer
Our designers work directly with clients to sell, budget, design and coordinate remodeling projects.
Chris Riggins Construction is dedicating to providing clients with an unparalleled remodeling experience and best-in-class customer service.
We are dedicated to providing an environment that is creative, rewarding and offers our team members room to grow.
The role is responsible for space plans, cabinet layouts (and fillers), electrical layouts, tile selections and drawings, and all finish materials.
We are seeking someone who is excited and passionate about interior construction with a love for sales.
What you’ll do:
- Lead the client through the home remodeling process – including project management for architectural, structural engineering, and interior space plans, as well as, cabinetry and finish material selections.
- Get clients excited about the remodeling process. We strive to make our clients experience as fun and easy as possible. Maintain a client’s desired budget throughout the design and material selection process.
- Partner with our other team members to execute the project construction.
- Draft tile layouts, cabinet plans, electrical concepts, and job specifications when need be
- Experience in the interior remodeling/construction industry
- Exceptional communication skills
- Able to deliver thoughts clearly, concisely, and confidently
- Highly analytical and strategic
- Unparalleled problem-solving skills
- Self-starter who loves collaboration
3-5+ years of experience successfully working on residential remodeling projects, including kitchens and bathrooms
- Design software skills such as Chief Architect, AutoCAD, Sketch-up, etc
April 25, 2022
Chris Riggins Construction, Inc.
3111 2nd Ave. Suite 6, Corona del Mar, California, 92625, United States
Duration of employment
Monday - Friday: 08:00AM - 5:00PM
$Competitive Per hour